Wednesday, March 15, 2017

NEW IN | Essence Beauty Blogger Secrets

Hey guys, been posting very late this week, I do apologies but atleast I'm posting right? (",)!!!

Essence Beauty Blogger Secrets launched mid-month January 
and I have been eyeing the palettes for a while now, 
You know me before buying a products I need to think thoroughly
 if it will fit into my collection or not. 

What I like about this collection is that Essence collaborated with bloggers, I can't wait to see a blogger collaboration sometime soon in SA, 
and when I say blogger collaboration I mean I would like to see someone releasing a lipstick, highlighter or something range with a brand and I feel like now it is 
the time for a brand to take a chance. 

Enough with my rambling....
Essence Beauty Blogger Secrets /// R104.95 / *$8.40
Essence collaborated with 4 beauty bloggers to create each palette and they are as follows:

1. *Touch up to go! one-for-allpalette + nail polish by Diana zur Löwen

2. Vintage rose eye palette + nail polish by Palmira

3. *Shape & shadows eye contouring palette + nail polish by Mary

4. Shape & shadows eye contouring palette + nail polish by Mary


I currently have number 1 and 3, and I went out today to get 2 and 4, I just feel like these palettes deserve a series on the blog where I create a looks for each, 
I will see how it goes...

Have you tried any of the Essence Beauty Blogger Secrets yet? 
and whats your take?

xx

Zanele

*PR/Gifted product
*Price might be slightly different

2 comments so far

  1. really lovely kits, they seem very good to travel with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really compact and most great to travel with, extensive reviews coming soon...

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.