Wednesday, March 8, 2017

NEW IN | Avéne Thermal Spring Water

Good day we are halfway through the week, I hope all is going well.

This year on the blog I plan on exposing us to new things and every now and then I will drop a weekly feature and bring you products that are new on my PO Box. 

This week I bring you the newly launching Avéne Eau Thermale (Thermal Spring Water). 
Spring water neh!!! 
I went through the bottle to check what the ingredients are and it just said Avene Thermal Spring Water and Nitrogen (as a pressuriser).

Avéne claims that the Thermal Spring Water can be used as follows: 
After- removing make-up (To envelop the skin in a soothing mist). 
After sport
While travelling 
After hair removal
Nappy Rash (To gently soothe baby's fragile skin)

My First Impressions:
For me it is just a spray that emits water,
 I will be using it on my make-up soon and will be sharing a review as soon as possible
***EDIT see how the spray performs on my YouTube video linked below***.
On the Dischem site the spray is under the cleanser/toner category...

Directions for use:
Spray a fine mist on your skin. 
Wait for a few minutes, then gently pat  dry.
mmmh interesting, I can't wait to use it. 

Avéne Thermal Spring Water 150ml  | R139 | $10.99
SHOP : HERE

 xxx

Zanele


2 comments so far

  1. cant wait to see the update and what you think!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on it girl... I tell this spray is nothing like I've seen before.

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.