Wednesday, March 22, 2017

FOTD | Glittery Eyes & Electric Pink Lips

Hope that you had a fabulous day, well mine has been a bit of a pain I couldn't find my modem as I was re-doing my bedroom the other day..(blogging from the phone now)
Anywhooo I just thought that I should share the make-up details on this look up on the blog.
A YouTube Tutorial on this look coming very soon!!!
P.S. Most of these products have been reviewed all over the blog

Details are as follows:

Primer LA Girl Fawn Conceal
Primer set Yardley Absolute Translucent Setting Powder
Foschini Colours Eyeshadows
WetandWild eyelinear
Eyelure 101 lashes

Maybelline BabySkin Primer
Orange Colour Corrector LA Girl
Revlon 2-in-1 compact make-up Colorstay
Highlight - LA Girl Fawn (set highlight Yardley Absolute)
Contour - LA Girl Fawn (set contour Avon Brnzing Pearls)
Essence setting spray

Avon Matte lipstick Electric Pink

Till next time

xxx

Zanele

2 comments so far

  1. That's a beautiful look, love the colours you used

    Technicolor ♥ Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet thanks girl, I do appreciate the feedback...

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.