Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Captured





Today is the 29th of December and I must say it is a really wonderful chilled morning but I know that during the day it will get hotter (South Africa!).
Earlier this month I embarked on an Instagram Challenge that I got introduced to last year which is known as either (December PhotoChallenge or Capturing December) I must say that I enjoy these type of challenges because they encourage you to post a picture a day on Instagram and who could say no to that.
I must say that this years Christmas Challenge was a bit hectic because I didn't feel christmassy as usual but I stuck through it and I ended up enjoying it. 
I just hope that you had a great Christmas!!!
I would like to know if you like these kind of challenges and how was your Christmas?
XX
Zanele 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.