Thursday, December 3, 2015

Accessory Wishlist | Under R250


It is now time for us to make our Christmas wishlists public, so here is my accessory wishlist and I have made it so simple that my family and friends can just go online, click here and there and done (Zanele gets happy). Did I mention that my wishlist is under R250 which means that I should not expect any excuses.
 Shop Here : Spree (Link)

Images taken from Spree.co.za

2 comments so far

  1. A very trendy and classy wishlist - it's organised too! Hope you get the accessories that you wished for!

    Happy December!

    I'm doing a BLOGMAS feel free to have a read!
    www.karachelsie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara, I also wanted to do BLOGMAS I guess next year. I will follow yours this year.

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.