Monday, December 14, 2015

Beauty | Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review

Liquid foundations are my favourite and the *Revlon Colorstay Foundation  has been my go to foundation for years and today I’m finally reviewing it. Many Bloggers and YouTubers have been raving on how great the foundation is and I also can’t seem to fault it, let us check why.
Revlon promises a Longwearing coverage with Time Release Technology and a lightweight formula that won’t cake, fade, or rub off. Specifically made for combination or oily skin to control oil absorption and shine.  Your look stays flawless throughout the day. 

I usually apply liquid foundations using my fingers and the Colorstay Foundation is no exception, I moisuturize then I apply my primer. The moisturizing and primer process are very important because they make the foundation last longer. Even though it won’t look as fresh after 12 hours it will still be great for you after 8 hours at work provided you are not sweating and all.
Things I like about the foundation.
  The price because it retails for R239 but I always wait for it to go on sale because you can usually get at discount of up to R50 off.
        The shades in my range, I don’t need to mix it with a darker or lighter shades to get my perfect shade (I'm shade 013 Caramel 1 )
        The foundation is medium and it is build-able.
Managed to also snap a shot of it so that you can see how it looks like on me. Have you tried the Revlon ColorStay Foundation? What foundation have you been using the longest?

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.