Monday, July 20, 2020

Wheels on the Bus & Other Toddler Things On Repeat Every Minute Everyday

Soweto, South Africa

The other day I was browsing Facebook like most of us do almost every
hour and I came across a post of a parent complaining about 
Masha and the Bear and I just laughed because 
I'm currently dealing with the same situation.

WHEELS ON THE BUS is on repeat and requested 
by Asanda my daughter every time when she is bored or when
holding my phone.
The problem here is ME, one night she was crying refusing to sleep 
and I decided to play the song and I must say
the biggest mistake for 2020 as now it is on repeat daily.

She would come to me asking to watch and listen  to amapopayi (cartoons) and I would open
the cartoon channel and NO NO NO not those cartoons 
the cartoons on my phone, so parents we just have to ride this wave and 
p.s. I'm glad I'm not alone on this one. 

xx

See You Soon

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.