Thursday, May 21, 2020

NEW IN | ANEW VITAMIN C RADIANCE MAXIMISING SERUM

Soweto, South Africa
Hey GuyZies, with the lockdown in effect doing skincare and taking care of 
myself has been at the top of my list.
I received a package from Avon containing their newly 
launched Vitamin C Radiance Maximising Serum because I was still using 
another serum I didn't want to start using this one because the ingredients
would clash as serums carry a higher concentration to that of e.g. a day cream. 

As a blog tradition, I like doing NEW IN posts like these because I get to share 
what products are currently on trial and their claims 
so that I can gauge what the product is all about. 

The Claim

ANEW Essential Vitamin C serum delivers pure and potent stabilised Vitamin C 
that stays active from the first to the last drop.

Oil-free
Potent 10% stabilised pure Vitamin C formula
Absorbs immediately
Non-greasy and non-sticky
Lightweight texture
Suitable for all types and skin tones
Clinically tested
Allergy tested
Dermatologist tested 

SHOP : HERE
retail R319 currently sells for R299 on the AVON site

My thoughts

I began using the serum last Thursday and from the first go I could tell that I will continue
using it. So far I like the packaging seems a more high end-ish, I like how it feels while using it, 
I can tell that I'm going to continue using this serum and the 
smell is not too bad either it smells orange-y
So far, so good. 

If you are looking to start using serums, I would say let us trial 
this one together. 
You can read all about the serum over here

Thanks for coming through today. 

See you soon. 

xx

Zanele

*PR 

Post a Comment

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.