Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday 2017 | Be Present

I haven't posted a quote in a while here on the blog, and if you have been been following my blog forever you would know that quotes are what I do best. 

Being a Good Friday and a Holiday I just thought that I should share quotes about "being present", cause at times I/we tend to focus on for example things that we want to achieve in the future and you know what, the future starts now. 

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
― Mother Teresa

“The future depends on what you do today.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“Real generosity towards the future lies in giving all to the present.”
― Albert Camus, Notebooks 1935-1942

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
― Gautama Buddha, Sayings Of Buddha

Have a great weekend

xx

Zanele

2 comments so far

  1. Those are beautiful roses, I love the quote the future depends on what you do today :) have a great Easter weekend! x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, I hope that your Easter is also going great.

      xx

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.