Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lancome #LoveYourAge - Let My Journey Begin (UPDATED)


The Lancome Genifique (30ml R790) has to be one of the most expensive products on the blog so far and I’m honored to be testing it out for you. Lancome  claims the following about their product “A powerful youth activating serum that reveals youthful radiance and smoother skin in just 7 days.Drop by drop, this potent serum boosts youthful radiance, restoring smoother, more radiant skin you can see and feel in just 7 days”.

This is how it will go, each week (Wednesdays I will be sharing my before and after photos for us to see how the product has done on my skin. You can also follow this link to check out the progress of other bloggers - Here - #LoveYourAge

I hope that you do enjoy my journey with the Lancome Genifique.

Till next time
Xx
Zanele

UPDATE:
One of the best serums out there, the only thing that bothers me with it is that 
it is on the more "watery side" like there is no oil 
in it and if you have dry skin like me you will need to
 add a generous amount. 



*The Lancome Genifique was kindly sent to me by BeautyBulletin


4 comments so far

  1. I've heard great things about that product!! Do let us know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about that product!! Do let us know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I was supposed to do a weekly update but July has been a crazy month for me. Don't worry will give my feedback soon.

      Delete
  3. This is such a amazing! And this black dark color is absolutely amazing and attractive ! My favorites brands is Lancome india
    !

    ReplyDelete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.