Friday, November 20, 2015

Beauty | Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup Review






Happy Friday, today I'm reviewing the *Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup Caramel SPF 20 priced at R279, okay let me talk about the bottle first, I must say that it is a step up from the Colorstay bottle because it has a pump which helps for an easier application process and it is prettier than the Colorstay bottle (see bottle here.)
The foundation is fragrance free and for people like me who are allergic to everything that is great, it also has SPF 20 which means it does not oxidize quickly and that is great for those long summer days out in the sun. 
When you apply the foundation it is important that you moisturize and use a primer because it has a bit of a matte like finish, also make sure that you apply it in sections as it tends to dry a bit quickly. What I do is I apply fix plus to my sponge to make the application process a bit better. 
Overall the foundation sits well on my face and lasts the whole day
 and who can complain about that.
XX
Zanele
SHOP : HERE 

4 comments so far

  1. I've always heard great things about their foundations but never tried them myself! Looks like a great finish.
    xo

    She is Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl the finish is great and you must definitely give them a try.

      Delete
  2. This all sounds lovely but i feel like i need a one on one lesson:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YouTube Tutorials are coming soon, early January :) so hopefully they will also help.

      Delete

In Out & Around Soweto © . Design by FCD.